Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I talk

This is one of those things I write without thinking. I thinks it's about trying to find identity, but I'm not sure. once again, not thinking. Tell me what you think of it.

I say hello
why don’t you
I try to talk but
there’s no one
listening
I hear everything
but no one else
seems to take it all in
I let it change me
then come out of my shell
and I hear no more
but I change
say hello
now you way hey too
I try to talk
people listen
Now I hear again
I say hello and they listen
Not quiet
not invisible
Music everywhere
I listen
It’s around me
I hear
I speak
I sing
I listen
I create
I change
I know now
That I won’t
be the same forever
I promise I’ll just
take life as it comes
because I did
and now
you say hello
first.
Came out
of my shell
and I like it better
this way.
It’s wonderful,
the world
around me,
and I love it
I say hello
you say hello
I talk
Someone will always
be listening
I hear everything
and it’s not just me.
The world changes me
and I change the world
I’m not in a shell
but I still hear.
Everything’s different
and I like it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment